Monday, December 29, 2008

Do I have to send the GMAT score the 2nd time?

The Question:

I have taken my GMAT twice. First time I sent the GMAT score to school-A and the second time I decided not to send the score to school-A. Now I am applying to school-A and should I resend the GMAT score to school-A if it has to have access to both the scores.

The Answer:

Yes, you need to resend the GMAT score the second time for the school-A to have access to both the scores.

The Source:

GMAT support line in both Asia and Europe

Some tips:

Some schools request to have online access to GMAT score from GMAC and some choose to have scores sent by post. You can either give a call to GMAC support to find out whether your preferred school likes to have online access or postal access. Good news is that online access might reach your school in 48 hours.

Disclaimer: This is completely my individual information and experience and I will not be liable or beneficiary of any usage of this information. You should use it at your own personal discretion.

1 comment:

GMAT Jedi said...

Yes, all you need to do is either choose the five schools you want to send your score to right when you finish taking the GMAT, or contact GMAC later and pay an additional fee to send your score to more schools.